Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Triduum stories

I thought that, like I did with posts on the scrutinies, I'd gather the various posts on aspects of the Triduum (and Palm Sunday for good measure) on one page where they're easy to spot. Another way is to use the "Labels" to the right ---> and just click "Triduum," which makes them all pop up on one page. But for them as likes a list....







PALM SUNDAY

Who comes in the name of the Lord?
That whole "obedient unto death thing"

HOLY THURSDAY

Anniversary: My half-life as a music director
Real presence
"Gave himself as food and drink"

GOOD FRIDAY

It's not a funeral for Jesus
Nine months until Christmas (Annunciation)
Thy kingdom (not of this world) come
I AM (I am not)

HOLY SATURDAY/EASTER VIGIL

Toward a family-friendly Easter Vigil
Horse and chariot: where the rubber hits the Way
"My creations are drowning, and you are singing before me?"

GENERAL TRIDUUM

Triduum music for 2014
Word of the day: Triduum
Who's in charge here?

EASTER

Christos anesti

No comments:

Post a Comment