Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sometimes, the word alone (B25O)

Where do the wars
and where do the conflicts among you come from?
Is it not from your passions
that make war within your members?
You covet but do not possess.
You kill and envy but you cannot obtain;
you fight and wage war.  (Jas. 4: 1-2a)

Taking a child, he placed it in the their midst,
and putting his arms around it, he said to them,
“Whoever receives one child such as this in my name, receives me;
and whoever receives me,
receives not me but the One who sent me.” (Mk 9:36-37)

or
or

All of these charities use more than 90¢ of every dollar to actually help those in need.

When peacemakers plant seeds of peace, they will harvest justice. (James 3:18, CEV, the last words of the 2nd reading for Sunday)


No comments:

Post a Comment