Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's May

...which is one of the reasons I haven't been writing the last couple of days. I'm still here, but there's a lot going on. I suspect for you too.

I'm trying especially to get things ready for my webinar for the North American Forum on the Catechumenate, which will take place a week from Thursday (May 16). If you can join us then, as you know, Forum can use the support. Their decision to close their doors at the end of June was based on a desire to be able to pay all their bills without declaring bankruptcy, i.e., making a responsible disappearance without unpaid bills. Knowing the people on the board, and the people who work in the DC offices, I'm sure that they have worked hard to make this happen.

Well, in this busy month, I ask you for your prayers, and keep you in mine. I have a "SongStories" post coming on Thursday. We'll see what else comes up. Meanwhile, "rejoice in the Lord always, never stop praying, and offer constant thanks to God."

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be there, but it our big spring catechetical event wraps up that day, so I will probably be there. Our closing event will be a concert with someone you know... Tom Kendzia!I send you my good thoughts and wishes!

    ReplyDelete